Pages

Sunday, January 26, 2014

My Sweet Lil' Gemma ~ part 1

For a few years now I have been dreaming of a Vintage Camper of my own, 
but my hubby never really bought into my dream....
that is, until a few months ago!!!

One sunny day in October, he came home with this sweet lil thing in tow....

I had no idea he even thought twice about my very occassional
"oh I can't wait for mine" rants about a camper.

That day I knew he was going to pick up some old lockers from a friend of ours, 
 he pulled up in our drive and told me to come check them out....
I opened the front door and almost couldn't believe my eyes!!!!
I was screaming (with JOY), jumping up and down like a silly schoolgirl at what I saw,
Our neighbor friend thought I was crazy, but I didn't care.....
that was the most EXCITED I've been since I don't know when.

She may not be in the best condition.....
but she has much potential!!!






My hubby is working so hard on fixing her up....
which is so amazing considering he "shut me down" for so long.
♥HE IS AWESOME♥

I will be posting more pics of the progress of my
 Sweet Lil' Gemma (that's what I call her)

So....stay tuned....

~Kerri




3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hey Amber,

      I knew you'd like her....can't wait to hitch her up to my truck and go......

      Delete
  2. That's so awesome....great job steve...your da man

    ReplyDelete