Pages

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Gemma ~ part 3

...and the re-build starts...

Luckily the siding is still in good shape,
Steve used it as a template to re-build the frame

My son Jacob has been helping out...
Steve has always been good about teaching him some handyman skills

(I think she even looks cute just like this)

My hubby contemplating the next step,
he's a pretty smart & skilled guy, I can't even imagine the thought process
of re-building this little gem from scratch...(well pretty much from scratch)

after the frame was complete, 'she' got new wood paneling,
 fresh insulation, and was wired for power, which is so nice!... as there was none before.

'she' looks so fresh and clean

We used extra wood flooring we had from the house 
   
Here's one of our sweet pups, Mia....
she loves to hop up in the camper when we are in there just to see what's going on

and here we have many piles of what made up that sweet little camper
we will re-use what we can...
 the sink, windows, stove, parts of cabinets and a few other things

I will try to get us up to date on what she looks like now in my next post,
so.....stay tuned!!!

2 comments: