Pages

Monday, October 26, 2009

Monday Morning Hike

MOM, The miles may be far, 
but your LOVE is near my heart...
 
I made this for my mom, and gave it to her after
our hike this morning.  She & my dad live in Costa Rica
a majority of the year and I thought I would give her something
that she could hang in her house to remember how much 
I love her....
She absolutely LOVED it, 
both she and her friend had tears in their eyes.


This is my mom Rona, posing a sec for my nephew Bryce,
the photographer, on our hike.  

Me, Teresa, and my mom enjoying the fresh morning air
and the great outdoors.  Oh yeah, the exercise is great too!
Yes, there are still spots like this in SoCal to enjoy.


Another awesome photo of our view while we hiked.

What a trip!  This rock is unreal. Do you see the heart?


1 comment:

  1. Kerri, this is so special, the collage says it all and the colors....Have a great Day Ciao Rita

    ReplyDelete