Pages

Friday, November 6, 2009

Oh My Buttons!!

So, I found the cutest sweater the other day
that had a button missing.
Well, I still couldn't pass it up so I bought it,
and in the middle of the night
(that's usually when all my great ideas hit me
and I can't get back to sleep)
I woke up thinking,
"I can make some cool buttons for my new sweater!!" 
So the next day, I started creating.


Here's a few of what I have so far...
Bunch o' Buttons

These are my fav so far...Fleur De Lis
Vintaj Brass blank, Filagree, Rhinestones, glitter

Sweet Lil Black Birds
Vintaj Brass Bezels, Embossed Birds, rhinestones, glitter
Small buttons
Vintaj brass blanks, Embossed Flowers, rhinestones

********************************************************

Let me know what you think of these little gems....
I will have some for sale in my etsy shop soon
or contact me if you have anything special in mind
for that garment of yours...♥ Kerri


1 comment:

  1. Love the new look of the blog and the buttons are amazing. I got to check why your new post didn't come up. Ciao

    ReplyDelete