Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

My Name Change


So after many years of being ArcoIris Creations, I have decided to change my business name.  The word Arcoiris means Rainbow in Spanish, I am fond of “Rainbow” for many reasons, the main one being it is a reminder of God’s covenant with His people, it is also the town I grew up and still live in and who wouldn’t disagree that Rainbows are one of the most beautiful & natural images, and when we get a chance to see one, it is truly a gift for the eyes.  The reasons for the name change are quite simple,
#1- Not many people can pronounce it
#2 – I needed something fresh!  A name that would go with whatever new creations or adventures I have in mind.
Therefore, I am changing my name to

I think it is a perfect fit! Not only to my style of living, but also my art.
What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment